Uversity is a registered charity and company limited by guarantee in the Republic of Ireland. In addition, Uversity is a Recognised College of the National University of Ireland and as such adheres to all NUI policy, procedures and quality control regulations.
Uversity is governed by a Governing Body with representatives from its twenty-four Partner Institutions and a Board of Directors whose current members are:
- Caroline Fennell, Registrar, University College Cork
- Michael Hannon, Vice President for Academic Affairs & Registrar, Galway Mayo Institute of Technology
- Mary Hawkes-Greene, President, Burren College of Art
- Jan Jedrzejewski, Dean of the Faculty of Arts, University of Ulster
- Danny O’Hare (Chair), President Emeritus, Dublin City University
- Gearóid Ó Conluain, Secretary, National University of Ireland Galway
- Brian O’Sullivan, Chief Executive Officer, International Investment and Underwriting
- Colleen Dube is Uversity’s Chief Executive Officer.
Academic Quality Committee
Uversity’s Academic Quality Committee, chaired by Professor Áine Hyland, oversees quality management of all aspects of the Uversity Master of Arts Programme.
A full set of Uversity’s Academic Guidelines can be downloaded Uversity Academic Regulations