Love the sound of the programmes? Great. Now it’s time to apply using our online application form. You will need more supporting documents though if you plan to apply for the Master of Arts in Creative Process.
Here’s what you’re going to need:
- your personal contact details
- copy of your transcripts and evidence of prior qualifications
- copy of the photo/bio page of your passport
- a personal statement outlining why you are suitable for the programme making reference to personal attributes, future ambitions, prior formal learning and prior experience
- names and contact details of two referees – one academic and one non-academic. Please note that your references must be signed by your referee and uploaded as part of your application
- certified English language translations of any of the above supporting documentation (if applicable)
- English language qualification (if applicable)
- documents or links to your creative portfolio if you are interested in taking creative writing, performance or art and design modules.
Once you register, you can log in to the application system as many times as you need to make a final submission.
If you have any queries in relation to applications and admissions, the following options are available.
Email us at email@example.com
Phone us on +353-1-687-5994
Applications are now closed for the 2017/18 academic year