This privacy statement sets out how Uversity uses and protects the information that you disclose when you use this website.
Uversity is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. The information which you provide through this website will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Uversity may change this statement from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as location, preferences and interests
- educational information such as prior qualifications or experience
- other information relevant
We require this information to process applications, understand your needs and to provide you with a better service. In addition, we may use your information in the following ways.
- To improve our products and services and to periodically send promotional information about new products, offers or other information which we think you may find interesting.
- From time to time, to contact you for market research purposes.
- To customize the website according to your interests.
- To share with our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which is stored on a device’s hard drive. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual and to keep track of your movements within the site. This helps the web application to customize your experience by remembering your preferences. A cookie does not give Uversity access to your computer or to any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
This policy is effective from 23rd September 2013.