The tuition fee for this one-year Master of Arts in Creative Process programme is €20,000.
All other costs associated with the programme including accommodation, course materials, health insurance, immigration registration fees and international / domestic travel are the student’s responsibility. The annual cost of living for students is estimated at €1600 per month and students are requested to budget €19,500 for their 12 month stay. A guide to cost of living is outlined here
An initial deposit of €2,000.00 is required to accept an offer and the remaining first semester fees (€8,000) are payable by 19th August 2016.
Second semester fees are payable in full by 6th January 2017.
Requests for instalment plans will be considered on a case by case basis
Creative Impact Scholarship
The Creative Impact Scholarship seeks to attract exceptional applicants with the potential to make a creative difference in their future careers and with an interest in participating in Uversity’s innovative student-led programme of study. A number of full and partial scholarships will be awarded to offset tuition fees.
Important: Before applying for admission, scholarship candidates must ensure they meet the programme entry criteria
Scholarship applications for 2017/18 will open in Autumn 2016.
How Do I Apply?
To be considered for the programme / scholarship make sure you meet the entry criteria. Applicants will be judged on the basis of merit and financial need. The decisions of the Scholarship Committee are final. Applications should be made via the online application form.
Terms and Conditions
- The standard application process applies. If short-listed for further consideration, applicants should be prepared to be interviewed by skype or videoconference.
- Decisions made by the Scholarship Committee are final.
- Candidates who have been offered scholarships may be asked for verification of the funds they have available to finance their study / living expenses.
- Candidates offered a full or partial scholarship towards the tuition fees for the Master of Arts in Creative Process will be expected to enter into an early-decision agreement with Uversity and will be expected to withdraw their applications from other institutions.
- All other costs associated with the programme including accommodation, course materials, health insurance, immigration registration fees and international / domestic travel are the student’s responsibility.
- Successful candidates must commit to becoming a Uversity Student Ambassador to promote Uversity through micro-blogging, testimonials, video interviews and other activities that help to convey the Uversity experience to future students.
- A student who withdraws, cancels or becomes inactive, is suspended, or dismissed from Uversity will lose his/her scholarship. A student who takes such a status due to medical reasons may appeal in writing to the Scholarship Committee to have his/her scholarship reinstated. The appeal must be submitted with supporting documentation, such as a letter from a doctor. In such a case, for there to be a possibility for reinstatement, a student’s leave from Uversity cannot exceed two consecutive semesters.
- A candidate who declines an initial offer of admission and accompanying scholarship offer will not retain his/her scholarship offer if he/she reapplies at a later date.